Tuesday, January 26, 2010

First post, first blog

OK, here goes. My first blog and my first post. I watched a movie the other night which was filmed about 10 years ago and the character was using a pay phone. Are there still pay phones out there now? Don't we all use cell phones, even those of us who resisted (me) for so long. Just musing on the warp speed of technology and the quite amazing fact that I am blogging.

I'm not technophobic, just resistant to change.

The main focus of this blog will be to inform anyone who is interested about the activities of my business, Ferndale Fiber. I'd like to write about the history of my wool mill, the current products and my activities related to the business. It may interest some people and it will be a good record for me.

I suppose I'll include farm and sheep stories because they are often funny and I have over 22 years of sheep raising experience.



No comments:

Post a Comment